Welcome to Sartell Youth Wrestling!
I am the new Youth Head Coach and am looking forward to meeting each and every one of you! Some of you may know my son, Jayce, who is a 2nd grader in the program. Coaches Alex and Avery will be joining us again this year to assist me. I am excited to help lead the program, but I also know I cannot do that without all of your help. A few important details for you all:
- There is a 2 Day FREE trial for youth wrestling on November 13th & 15th, click on "Online Registration" to register!
- You can register for the full season on the first day of practice, which is Tuesday, November 27th 6-7 pm for Beginner, 7-8:30 pm for advanced at Oak Ridge. Forms will be available on here soon.
- Practices will be Tuesdays & Thursdays from November 27th through the month of February. 6-7 pm for Beginners, 7-8:30 pm for advanced @ Oak Ridge Elementary. We will continue practices in March for those still competing or interested in practices (schedule TBD).
- Check out the "Schedule" link above for upcoming youth tournaments, we will cover this at the Parents Meeting. I will continue to update this as tournaments are added throughout the year. The carpool link will also match these tournaments.
- A highly encouraged and *mandatory* Parents Meeting will be on November 29th during pratice from 6:45 pm to 7:15 pm. Please be there! This is the one chance to connect on season details. If you cannot be there, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call/text 320-290-1729 for details. There will be a lot covered and it will be important that at least one parent for each child/family in attendance.
- I will need parent volunteers at practices and tournaments! If you are willing, please contact me asap.
- There will be carpooling available; attend the Parents Meeting for details.
- We will have two incentive programs this year - attend the Parents Meeting for more info.
- The Sartell Youth Wrestling Tournament at SJU will be on February 10th. We will need all hands on deck!
We are looking forward to another great year. We will be adding a few new items this year, including attending individual tournaments together, team tournaments, and incentive programs. Check here often as I will do my best to keep this updated and this will be our primary source of communication. See you in November!
Carpooling Link: Click Here
Sartell SJU Tournament Volunteer Link: Click Here